I Buy Thrash and Vinyl Collections From All Over The World









I decided to wait a bit to update this blog with some of my latest thrash metal finds. The collector I have been buying these from in England has been sending them to me in Los Angels 20 records at a time via DHL. Every deal I make is a bit different when I am buying heavy metal LP, CD, and cassette collections. Especially since the start of the pandemic, I have been doing all of my deals without even meeting the seller — all have been purchased generally via email. Payments are made to sellers via wire, cash, Venmo, or PayPal and I buy from all 50 states and countries all over the world.

Enough with the shop talk, let’s get on to these albums, and there are some great ones. This post is split into 3 videos with a list of LPs below. There are links to pages and blogs on this site that have more information about the artists and releases.

READ THE FULL BLOG HERE...

https://thrashmetaliq.com/2021/08/03/killer-80s-thrash-metal-record-collection-i-bought-from-england/

Comments