The 20 Most Expensive Death / Black Metal, Punk, and Rock Albums I Have [2023 Vinyl Update]

 It has been a while since I have done one of these posts; this is a countdown ascending of the most expensive Punk metal and rock albums I now have from lowest to highest. I did not differentiate between genres, size of the records (12″ Vs. 7″), and length (LP, EP, single).

It has been a while since I have done one of these posts; this is a countdown ascending of the most expensive Punk metal and rock albums I now have from lowest to highest. I did not differentiate between genres, size of the records (12″ Vs. 7″), and length (LP, EP, single).

SEE THE FULL LIST OF THE 20 MOST EXPENSIVE METAL ALUMS 2023

Top 20 Most Expensive Albums List

The top 20 expensive pieces of vinyl are listed below based on my selling price. I have included some info about the market rate and Discog’s Median value for each.



Comments