Collection of 950 First Press Heavy, Death, and Thrash Metal CDs

 I am guilty of spending more time in these blog posts covering the crazy vinyl collections I buy, never highlighting any awesome CD collections I acquire. I am picking up nearly ten CD collections for every vinyl collection I buy, yet I rarely feature them. That all changes with this month’s blog update.

The video below features a quick tour of a collection of nearly 1,000 heavy, death, and thrash metal CDs I bought from a collector in South Carolina. While many of these CDs are pretty common stuff you see frequently, there were definitely some gems in there.

SEE FULL POST HERE 

Some CDs had more scratches than I would have liked, and quite a few club/BMG discs were in there. All in all, I’m happy with this purchase. At least the seller packed the CDs really well.






Comments