Looking To Sell Your Punk Rock Vinyl Collection? I Buy Those Too!

Looking To Sell Your Punk Rock Vinyl Collection? I Buy Those Too!: In the video below is a quick tour of some records I bought from a guy in Las Vegas. While this one is smaller than other punk rock record collections I’ve purchased, no collection is too big or small. My biggest buy was $ 62,000; this was only $500 but is still worth highlighting. This mini-punk rock collection came to me courtesy of a guy in Vegas who picked them up in a pawn show or thrift store, intending to resell them. As I’ve said many times, selling albums one at a time on eBay is a pain in the butt. He sent me some photos, claiming he didn’t know whether they were worth anything. You can see some of them in the slideshow below.

Comments

Popular Posts